Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hello, February.

What a busy week.  I am so very excited to show you what I was up to! Let's get right to it!

Some cute little baby booties!


Two mouse hats - for a pair of siblings.
I wish I could have seen them being worn.  I am sure the two kids were adorable!


I also had an order for a piggy hat!


Two cowl orders this week!  Here is one of them in pink...


...And I was so excited to get a custom order for a cowl made of fleece yarn.  Yummy softness!


And lastly...  the star of the week.  I know I showed it on my facebook earlier this week, but I have to show it again!


One of my proudest moments...  the Rainbow Boxy Cowl!  It was a custom order and it forced me to be creative.  I enjoyed every minute of it and I think it came out great!  It took a lot of time to create and plan, but I enjoyed the process. 


I just want to thank all of you out there for all the love and support - especially over the last month with starting the new blog.  Since it's almost Valentine's Day, I wanted to give you a special offer! 


Free shipping on all Heart Hat orders!
You must place your order by this Thursday, February 7th, please!


With that, I leave you with a picture I took this weekend of the beautiful snowfall.  Nothing makes me happier than when it snows on the weekend so I can fully enjoy it.  I'm on my way to continue doing that right now:  Looking out of the window at the fresh snow fall down with a cup of coffee and my hook and yarn.  Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment